This blog started out as an email chain, and grew into a fairly extensive discussion on a number of topics. Now, with dozens of posts published, it’s become difficult to find specific information. This page is intended as a reference to find your way around.
To subscribe to this blog:
You can sign up to follow this blog and receive an email update every time I make a post. Lately this has been four or five per week. This saves you the trouble of having to bookmark and come back. To follow:
- On the upper right side of the page, just below the top banner photo, you’ll see “Follow Blog via Email” in bold type.
- Enter your email address in the block and click the “Follow” button.
- Go to your email inbox. You’ll receive an email that asks you to click a link to confirm your subscription.
- That’s it. From then on, you’ll get an email every time I make a post.
- I don’t share your email address with anyone.
- Note that if you’re already following the blog, you’ll see a message that says, “You are already following this blog.” Nothing more to do.
To get a chronological list of posts:
You can click here to get a list of posts in reverse chronological order. Each listing has a title and the first three lines of copy for each post. At the bottom of the page you can go farther back by clicking on “older posts” or go forward by clicking on “newer posts.”
To find posts on a particular topic:
Posts are organized by “Categories” and “Tags.” Categories are the types of posts I make. I have set the categories below. Sometimes posts are listed in more than one category. Click on any one and you’ll get a listing of all posts in that category:
I may add others from time to time, but I’ll keep this page updated.
To find posts by month:
- Click on the “Blog Archives” button on the right margin of the blog.
- A drop-down menu will appear that lists previous months, with the number of posts made in that month in parentheses.
- Click on the month you want to view.
- You will be taken to a list of the posts in that month.