Reader Kurt Voight sends a note:
“I have just finished my daily reading of the Gazette on line. In the last 24 hours there have been a number of articles related to wonderful progress:
- North Dakota (taxpayers) to pay for cleanup of radioactive socks found in abandoned gas station,
- EPA to inspect oil spill at flooded well,
- North Dakota pipeline spills 34,000 gallons of crude,
- Man dies on oil rig,
- Feds say Montana Public Service Commission improperly hindering renewable power projects,
- Four different individuals either arraigned or convicted of meth distribution in the Bakken,
- and the latest developments in the Sherry Arnold murder case.
Thanks Kurt. It reminds us how good we have it. And how important it is to keep this mess out of Carbon and Stillwater counties.