10:30am. The meeting is just starting, and the room is overflowing. If you get this via email, click on the title of the post to view the video.
- Beartooth landowners victorious in lawsuit against Stillwater County
- PLEASE NOTE: Change in Zoom access code for today’s hearing
- Action alert: Watch court hearing on Zoom, Thursday, 2:00 pm
- Action alert: Stillwater County Planning Board meeting, Wed, 9/4, 7pm
- Must attend! Stillwater County Planning Board: Wednesday, August 7, 7pm
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Like on Facebook
There was a huge crowd and real passion in the room. However, it was clear that this is a complex and difficult process and local leadership is essential. The first question of the day was a request for the local landowners to identify themselves. Bonnie was compelling and well-prepared. Even the commissioners admitted that state regulations provide little protection to landowners. Steeling myself for the uphill battle.