- Beartooth Front landowners win first round of lawsuit
- How the Trump Administration is quietly stripping away environmental protections
- Landowners show up for hearing on Beartooth Front lawsuit
- Action Alert: Please attend hearing on Stillwater County landowner lawsuit, Thursday, July 26, 1:30pm
- Ryan Zinke is at it again: BLM offers 118 Montana parcels for December oil and gas lease
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Keystone Pipeline
In a statement today Transcanada, operators of the Keystone Pipeline, announced:
“Transcanada crews safely shut down its Keystone pipeline at approximately…5 a.m. MST after a drop in pressure was detected in its operating system resulting from an oil leak that is under investigation. The estimated volume of the leak is approximately 5,000 barrels. The section of pipe along a right-of-way approximately 35 miles (56 kilometres) south of the Ludden pump station in Marshall County, South Dakota.”
5,000 barrels is equivalent to 210,000 gallons.
This is the third spill on this section of the Keystone.
To read more, click the link. Continue reading
I’m not going to wade too far into the issue of the Keystone XL Pipeline because this blog focuses on issues directly related to Stillwater and Carbon counties, but I came across something today that I think is relevant. Some … Continue reading