- November ballot measures in other states
- Lessons from other states: Colorado
- Last chance for your voice to be heard on chemical disclosure; email comments due to Board of Oil and Gas today by 5pm
- Ryan Zinke, how do you really feel?
- Action reminder: Montana Board of Oil and Gas hearing on Monday, September 17
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: oil and gas industry
They say that a mistake in politics is when a politician says what he really means. Ryan Zinke was the keynote speaker at an oil and gas industry event in Louisiana this week. There’s no recording of his remarks, but the Louisiana Oil and Gas Association tweeted their version of what he said.
Click the link to find out. Continue reading
New EPA report links fracking to water contamination. That’s great, but local regulation is still required
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) yesterday released a new draft report on the potential impact of hydraulic fracturing for oil and gas on drinking water. The study concludes that there are “potential vulnerabilities in the water lifecycle that could impact … Continue reading
“Your throat protection against irritation against cough” Smoking and public health For those of you old enough to remember, learning to smoke used to be pretty much like learning to drive. It was just something you did as a teenager … Continue reading