- November ballot measures in other states
- Lessons from other states: Colorado
- Last chance for your voice to be heard on chemical disclosure; email comments due to Board of Oil and Gas today by 5pm
- Ryan Zinke, how do you really feel?
- Action reminder: Montana Board of Oil and Gas hearing on Monday, September 17
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: University of Montana
According to the Montana Climate Assessment, published last week, the impacts of climate change are already being felt in the state, and will get more significant throughout the rest of the century.
The Assessment is the work of 32 Montana scientists from the public and private sectors doing research with the Montana Institute on Ecosystems, a collaboration of the University of Montana and Montana State University. The publication is the first of a series, and focuses on the impacts of climate trends on three key sectors: water, forests, and agriculture.
This is what climate science looks like folks. It’s clear, transparent, and the work of local scientists. Read this post to understand the potentially dramatic impacts of climate trends on the state, the implications for local action along the Beartooth Front, and to download a copy of the report. Continue reading