- Beartooth Front landowners win first round of lawsuit
- How the Trump Administration is quietly stripping away environmental protections
- Landowners show up for hearing on Beartooth Front lawsuit
- Action Alert: Please attend hearing on Stillwater County landowner lawsuit, Thursday, July 26, 1:30pm
- Ryan Zinke is at it again: BLM offers 118 Montana parcels for December oil and gas lease
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Bold Nebraska
In a 3-2 decision that removes the last regulatory hurdle to building the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline, the Nebraska Public Service Commission approved the 36-inch crude oil conduit this morning. The section would send 830,000 barrels of oil per day from the tar sands of Alberta and connect with the existing Keystone Pipeline to send the oil to the Gulf Coast. The KXL would be built across Alberta, Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska.
However, this decision doesn’t mean the KXL will be built. Much has changed in the nine years since the KXL was proposed.
Click to read more. Continue reading