- Montana Climate Assessment says dramatic changes are coming; we need to be in action
- ACTION ALERT: Please write by September 20 to keep BLM from selling oil leases in Stillwater County
- Do mineral rights have anything to do with citizen initiated zones in Montana?
- Stillwater County Beartooth Front Zoning District update
- New federal report shows the extent and likely impact of climate change
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Oklahoma
Sometimes items show up in my mailbox that I have a hard time believing. But the oil and gas industry often defie belief, and today’s item gave me pause.
Seems Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin has issued an executive proclamation designating October 13 as Oilfield Prayer Day.
I sure hope the good Lord doesn’t send down one of his earthquakes this Thursday. Continue reading
Oklahoma has a problem with man-made earthquakes caused by injection wells associated with fracking. You’ve read it on this site many times, most recently on Monday of this week, and Oklahoma’s elected leaders have publicly admitted this is true. So … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I looked at the relationship between wastewater injection wells associated with hydraulic fracturing and earthquakes and concluded that not only is there overwhelming scientific evidence of a relationship, but man-made earthquakes related to fracking have … Continue reading