- From Jimmy Kimmel: Kids explain climate change to Donald Trump (video)
- Preserve the Beartooth Front honored by The Montana Post
- Largest oil and gas reserve in US discovered. It’s not the Christmas gift Ryan Zinke thinks it is.
- Stillwater County landowner lawsuit update: County runs out the clock on Judge Jones; hearing set for January 16
- The National Climate Report: Don’t be duped. Understand it yourself, and take action.
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Powder River Resource Council
Montana currently has no setback requirements that require many distances between wellheads and occupied dwellings or water sources. Your voice is needed to tell the Montana Board of Oil and Gas that it is time to protect Montana citizens. Continue reading
“I’m digging into the ways in which the energy industry has colluded with the government in both Wyoming and nationally — as well as internationally,” Lockwood said, “to shape public discourse, and in some cases to explicitly censor free speech, particularly forms of speech the industry finds inconsistent with its interests.” Continue reading