- November ballot measures in other states
- Lessons from other states: Colorado
- Last chance for your voice to be heard on chemical disclosure; email comments due to Board of Oil and Gas today by 5pm
- Ryan Zinke, how do you really feel?
- Action reminder: Montana Board of Oil and Gas hearing on Monday, September 17
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: public comment
The Bureau of Land Management is proposing three oil and gas leases in Stillwater County for sale in March, 2018. Two are in Dean (MTM 105431-HW, MTM 79010-8R) and one is on East Fiddler Creek (MTM 79010-JJ). A public comment period is now open. Please make your voice heard by sending in comments about the lease by Wednesday, September 20.
Your comment is critical. The last time a lease was considered in Dean, it wound up being deferred, partly because there were 40 letters sent to BLM opposed to drilling.
Please forward this action alert to others who you think may be willing to send comments.
Comments should be emailed to: Continue reading