- New federal report shows the extent and likely impact of climate change
- New long-term study shows 40% decline in native Wyoming deer population due to oil and gas drilling
- Money is why Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Public opposition is going to keep the Keystone XL Pipeline from being built any time soon
- New scientific study shows fracking is strongly related to infant mortality
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Rex Tillerson
Senator Jon Tester has launched a portal on his web site to gather opinions from Montanans about President-elect Trump’s appointees.
It is important for you to speak up. Tester will be a minority voice in the Senate, and he needs to understand how Montanans feel about the need to block appointees who represent the interests of Big Oil, who deny climate change, and who seek alliances with our enemies.
Since we focus on energy and climate change on this site, these are the appointees we are most concerned about (with link to Tester portal). Continue reading
We here at Preserve the Beartooth Front are pleased to announce the second recipient — co-recipients actually — of the Rex Tillerson Fracking Hypocrite Award. The Award is a 160-foot water tower, engraved with Rex Tillerson’s photo, delivered to the … Continue reading
From time to time this blog reposts articles and letters that are relevant to our topic. Rex Tillerson: an icon of hypocrisy Today we have a powerful open letter from Louis Allstadt to Preserve the Beartooth Front icon Rex Tillerson. … Continue reading
“The good thing about science is that it’s true whether you believe in it or not.” –Neil deGrasse Tyson Rex Tillerson When Rex Tillerson speaks, this blog listens. Rex is pretty much an icon around here. He’s the namesake of … Continue reading