- Nebraska Public Service Commission approves Keystone XL Pipeline
- More than 200,000 gallons of oil have spilled along the Keystone Pipeline
- Montana Climate Assessment says dramatic changes are coming; we need to be in action
- ACTION ALERT: Please write by September 20 to keep BLM from selling oil leases in Stillwater County
- Do mineral rights have anything to do with citizen initiated zones in Montana?
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Willis Weight
The Montana Farmers Union (MFU) has released a whitepaper addressing issues related to the use of fracking in oil and gas operations in Montana. Entitled “Fracking in Montana: Asking Questions, Finding Answers,” the paper outlines concerns of farmers, ranchers and landowners regarding fracking operations on or near their property. The paper also covers a variety of environmental issues, including water and air quality impacts.
Co-author Hertha Lund presented an early draft of the paper in Absarokee last May at an event sponsored by local organizations.
To find out more and download a copy of the whitepaper, click the link.