- Beartooth Front landowners win first round of lawsuit
- How the Trump Administration is quietly stripping away environmental protections
- Landowners show up for hearing on Beartooth Front lawsuit
- Action Alert: Please attend hearing on Stillwater County landowner lawsuit, Thursday, July 26, 1:30pm
- Ryan Zinke is at it again: BLM offers 118 Montana parcels for December oil and gas lease
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Willis Weight
The Montana Farmers Union (MFU) has released a whitepaper addressing issues related to the use of fracking in oil and gas operations in Montana. Entitled “Fracking in Montana: Asking Questions, Finding Answers,” the paper outlines concerns of farmers, ranchers and landowners regarding fracking operations on or near their property. The paper also covers a variety of environmental issues, including water and air quality impacts.
Co-author Hertha Lund presented an early draft of the paper in Absarokee last May at an event sponsored by local organizations.
To find out more and download a copy of the whitepaper, click the link.