- Beartooth landowners victorious in lawsuit against Stillwater County
- PLEASE NOTE: Change in Zoom access code for today’s hearing
- Action alert: Watch court hearing on Zoom, Thursday, 2:00 pm
- Action alert: Stillwater County Planning Board meeting, Wed, 9/4, 7pm
- Must attend! Stillwater County Planning Board: Wednesday, August 7, 7pm
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Like on Facebook
Tag Archives: HB40
You’ve probably never heard of the Wilks brothers. They’re about to take away your property rights.
Will you be surprised when the Wilkses fund a 2017 legislative effort in Montana to strip local communities of their right to regulate what happens on their own land?
You shouldn’t be. Continue reading
Editorial: Fracking bill sets dangerous precedent (with video)
With the news that Texas Governor Greg Abbott is about to sign HB40, a “ban of bans” that will prohibit local communities in that state from enacting oil and gas drilling ordinances, it’s exciting to see that the fight hasn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Community Organization Tagged ban of bans, Denton Texas, documentary, Don't Frack with Denton, fracking ban, HB40, Texas, video 2 Comments