- From Jimmy Kimmel: Kids explain climate change to Donald Trump (video)
- Preserve the Beartooth Front honored by The Montana Post
- Largest oil and gas reserve in US discovered. It’s not the Christmas gift Ryan Zinke thinks it is.
- Stillwater County landowner lawsuit update: County runs out the clock on Judge Jones; hearing set for January 16
- The National Climate Report: Don’t be duped. Understand it yourself, and take action.
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: John Prinkki
Belfry landowners attempting to form the Silvertip Zone in Carbon County received a significant boost in their Montana Supreme Court case last week when the prestigious Natural Resources and Land Use Clinic at the University of Montana School of Law filed an amicus brief in the case.
The brief is worth a read. It is easily understandable for a non-attorney, and includes a thorough discussion of the history of zoning in Montana.
To read the brief, understand its importance to the case, and read other documents, click below.
When the Carbon County Commissioners acted last Thursday to rescind their motion to go forward on the Silvertip Zone because of landowner protests, they chose to ignore a recent Montana Supreme Court decision that clearly makes such protests illegal. You … Continue reading
For those of you who couldn’t make yesterday’s meeting, here is a video of the proceedings. You can view the video in full screen mode by clicking on the icon to the left of the word “Vimeo” in the bottom … Continue reading
On January 30 there will be a panel on issues regarding petroleum exploration and development in Montana, at the Elks Lodge in Red Lodge from 6-8pm. The panel, sponsored by The Elks, will present on geological studies in Carbon County, … Continue reading