- Beartooth Front landowners win first round of lawsuit
- How the Trump Administration is quietly stripping away environmental protections
- Landowners show up for hearing on Beartooth Front lawsuit
- Action Alert: Please attend hearing on Stillwater County landowner lawsuit, Thursday, July 26, 1:30pm
- Ryan Zinke is at it again: BLM offers 118 Montana parcels for December oil and gas lease
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Land Use Clinic at University of Montana School of Law
Belfry landowners attempting to form the Silvertip Zone in Carbon County received a significant boost in their Montana Supreme Court case last week when the prestigious Natural Resources and Land Use Clinic at the University of Montana School of Law filed an amicus brief in the case.
The brief is worth a read. It is easily understandable for a non-attorney, and includes a thorough discussion of the history of zoning in Montana.
To read the brief, understand its importance to the case, and read other documents, click below.