- New study shows much higher number of oil well spills than previously reported
- What a bipartisan solution to climate change might look like
- Learning opportunity: Earthworks activist training, Thursday, 2/9 at 6pm
- 24 US Senators are trying to preserve the BLM methane rule. Why isn’t Jon Tester one of them?
- Action Alert: Prevent the Montana Senate from taking landowner rights
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: public health
The third edition of the Compendium of Scientific \, Medical, and Media Findings Demonstrating Risks and Harms of Fracking was released this week. It is the third edition of the compendium released in the last fifteen months.
The reason is that there is now a flood of research on the subject. According to the report, over half of all peer-reviewed literature on the dangers of fracking has been published since January, 2014; the new edition includes over 100 new studies.
The results are compelling. We now have data on the risks of fracking to water, air, and human health that cannot be ignored by responsible lawmakers.
Click to read more and download the compendium. Continue reading →