- From Jimmy Kimmel: Kids explain climate change to Donald Trump (video)
- Preserve the Beartooth Front honored by The Montana Post
- Largest oil and gas reserve in US discovered. It’s not the Christmas gift Ryan Zinke thinks it is.
- Stillwater County landowner lawsuit update: County runs out the clock on Judge Jones; hearing set for January 16
- The National Climate Report: Don’t be duped. Understand it yourself, and take action.
Click to see the Preserve the Beartooth Front video
Tag Archives: Stillwater Protective Association
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear award-winning director Andrew Renzi discuss his film about Montana ranch life. Continue reading
I want to make you aware of what promises to be an outstanding educational event, to be held at the Anipro Event Center in Absarokee on Thursday, May 14 from 9:00am – 4:00pm. It’s a Property Rights Forum, dealing with … Continue reading
Those of you who follow this blog know that a group of local citizens has been working closely with the Carbon County Resource Council and the Stillwater Protective Association to preserve our environment, economy and way of life from the damage we … Continue reading
The Montana Board of Oil and Gas Conservation (BOGC) is not serving the needs of the people of the state and is in need of substantive reform. The current BOGC model may have worked better back in history when mineral extraction … Continue reading
Report from an attendee at the mixer in Billings last night: Nearly 100 supporters of the Beartooth Front packed the Fieldhouse Cafe in Billings on Thursday to protect the Beartooths against irresponsible oil and gas drilling. The event was sponsored … Continue reading
I’d like to reprint a guest editorial from the November 27, 2013 Billings Gazette. It’s written by Deborah Muth, Chair of the Carbon County Resource Council and Charles Sangmeister, President of the Stillwater Protection Association. The editorial was a response … Continue reading